2011年11月1日星期二

" NaturalNews issues consumer alert about Adya Clarity, imported as battery acid and sold for internal consumption, My principles and ethics"

1.A product called Adya Clarity has been sweeping across the natural health community in the last year or so. It has been sold with recommendations for internal use -- taking "super shots" -- and often accompanied by wide-ranging claims that it treats cancer, kidney stones, hormone regulation, arthritis, and that it removes radiation and heavy metals.

NOTE: An important update to this entire issue has now been posted, revealing a new commitment by the primary distributor of Adya Clarity to conform to full-transparency product labeling, no promotion of internal use, and regulatory labeling compliance. For full details on this, read the post by Mike Adams at:


Because so many readers have been asking me about Adya Clarity, I decided to look further into the issue. I was aided by some timely tips that came my way which I began to check out as an investigative journalist. What I found -- much of which is detailed in this report -- absolutely shocked me. But what do YOU think? Read my report and decide for yourself.
2.As the editor of NaturalNews, I have an obligation to keep my ear to the ground and pay attention to what's going on in the natural health industry. In the past, I have exposed the deceptive marketing practices of companies like General Mills, which sells "blueberry - pomegranate" cereal that contains no blueberries or pomegranates!

I have helped expose dangers of vaccines and the aluminum contaminants in those vaccines, which many people believe help explain why vaccines may cause autism and other neurological disorders. Day after day, we here at NaturalNews seek to share information about health-enhancing products that are safe and effective while exposing dangerous chemicals in foods, cosmetics, medicines and environmental products that threaten human health.

In my years as NaturalNews editor, I have seen it all: The good guys who really offer remarkable health solutions, and the con artists who are selling quack products just to make a quick buck. I've seen products hyped way beyond their true merit and sold with outrageous claims that simply have no basis in fact, and at the same time I've seen humble nutrients like vitamin D -- which are truly miraculous -- never get the real publicity they deserve as truly amazing cures.

When I talk to people and start getting evasive answers about their products, red flags start to pop up in my head. An honest company selling a mineral complex like Adya, I believe, would have been happy to provide me with an official MSDS and some documentation supporting the safety of their product when ingested. An honest company would have honestly labeled their product to achieve full disclosure and not resorted to hiding one element by burying it in the "trace minerals" section of their label.

I personally did not find Adya, Inc. to be forthright in providing answers to my reasonable questions, nor in providing any reliable evidence whatsoever to support the idea that their product may be safely ingested on a regular basis.


beautiful mind

没有评论:

发表评论